(Jan. 28 – Feb. 28)
Our fourth month together, you…
- Got sick again! We’ve had a rough winter with Ledger bringing home so much from Kindergarten.
- You sleep horribly at night. Ever since you were sick! You are up every 1 1/2 – 2 hours. I’m a walking zombie during the day.
- Finally got you to take bottle after trying different kinds!
- You love Grandma’s purple jumper in the mornings when I get ready.
- You love your play mat.
- You rolled for the first time and now get stuck on your tummy.
- Love bath time.
- You sleep in the woombie at night, we said goodbye to the tight swaddling.
- Starting to wear a few 6 month outfits.
- Size 2 diapers.
- Pediatrician recommended trying solids, and you hated it.
- Love your dad and have him wrapped around your finger.