Sweet Oaklee is officially six months old! What an amazing half of a year it has been. It’s hard to imagine in another six months she’ll be walking!
Right now she…
- Is such a happy baby!
- Is still nursing and loves peas, beans, and bananas.
- Has found her voice, loves to jabber.
- Her hair is beginning to grow!
- Loves eating her feet.
- Still enjoys her mamaroo and jumper.
- Is wearing size 2 diapers and six month clothing.
- Finally has a pair of shoes that fit her! (She inherited my narrow feet)
- Rolling wherever she wants to be! Also gets stuck on her stomach in her crib and cries until she is rolled over.
- Recently taken a liking to her dad.
- Grunts when she sees Pog.
- Gets waken up by the twins at least once a day. (Sometimes more)
- Is a horrible sleeper, (Sorry Oak!) She’s still up 3-4 times a night, and will only respond to me. Pat claims she just wants to see me… she’s a little stinker as soon as the sun sets, and a little attached.
- Loves when her brothers are around to entertain her.
This little girl has done wonders on my heart. She’s healed me in a way I didn’t think possible and we are all completely smitten. I can honestly say I’ve enjoyed every single minute with you.
We love you, Oak!