I’m constantly being asked what our favorite baby items are. After having twins, when we found a product we loved, we depended on it. Here are a few of our favorite items that made feeding time easier.
1. Avent Bottles. We’ve used different bottles with all of our kids, but these Avent bottles were by far our favorite. They are wide, easy to clean, and have great reviews. We’ve made and used a lot of bottles over the past year, and they’ve held up great.
2. Blendtec’s Twister Jar. This jar makes homemade baby food in seconds. While it blends, I twist the lid, which scrapes the sides and helps blend the puree evenly.
3.Tommee Tippee Bibs. These are by far the best bibs I’ve found. The pocket in the front is the perfect size and catches nearly everything the boys drop. The back attaches easily, and the material makes it incredibly easy to clean. (I rinse it under water and let it dry on the rack) and you can’t beat the price :)
4. Fisher-Price Deluxe Booster Seat. We have two of these and we love them. Our kitchen is small, which makes fitting two highchairs in difficult. The boys sit at the table, or on the floor when guests come, and the seats folds down to make traveling easy. We haul these boosters to every family dinner, which makes feeding three kids very easy.
5. Munchkin Drying Rack. After having the twins, Pat came home with one of these. At first glance I thought it was strange, but it has been used every single day. I love that I have a designated place for bottles and sippys, and I’m able to keep them separate from my other dishes.
6. Little Green Pouch. We received a box of these pouches for Christmas and I’ve been surprised how much I love them. It’s much easier to feed the twins with these rather than a spoon, and it makes storing baby food incredibly easy. I use them while feeding the babies outside the house and makes my life easier. Before ordering, check amazon as well, sometimes they are cheaper.