(Dec. 28 – Jan. 28)
Our third month together, you…
- Jabber so much!
- Smile so easily.
- Are acting better in the car, less crying.
- Rock our outings to the children’s museum.
- No longer take a binky.
- Went outside for the first time, couldn’t handle the wind on your face at the park with Poppy.
- Love your momma! You prefer me over everyone else.
- Ledger lays your outfits out for you every morning before school. Even grabs you out of your crib and brings you to me.
- Twins love throwing your diapers away.
- Still a fan of hanging out with me in your wrap.
- Received your blessing this month. Dad blessed you with:
- The ability to nurture and strengthen relationships like your mom and sister.
- To be sealed in the temple and have a family.
- Good health.
- Continue to be a joy to our family.
- To feel loved and enjoy a happy life.
We love you baby girl!