It’s kind of hard to believe, but this babe and I have officially reached 20 weeks!
We are H A L F W A Y there!
This week I had my 20 week appointment and ultrasound. They said the baby looks perfect, which we are extremely grateful for! I had an early ultrasound to tell us the gender, and I’ve been soooo scared they were going to tell me we are actually having a boy! But after having the lady check about 5 times during the ultrasound yesterday, I was assured a little girl is on the way. Which makes me excited and nervous, all at the same time!
The last couple of months I have felt great! Hoping this continues to last through the summer.
Highlights at 20 Weeks
- I’ve discovered t-shirt dresses. I have about three that I rotate through! I’m sure people think I don’t wash my clothes :)
- Did I tell you I’m half way finished? Hallelujah!
- Though I look much bigger, I’m measuring right on at 20 weeks. I just carry out and in front.
- This pregnancy doesn’t even compare to carrying the twins! So much easier!
- I’ve only had one kidney stone! Fingers crossed what I’m taking for them continues to help!
- Cannon, our rough little guy is obsessed with kissing my belly and talking to the baby. He might be the most excited out of all the boys. They are all super cute about her.
- Now feeling confident that we are having a girl, I can start cleaning out our boy things. Can’t believe this is our last one!
- Next week we’re driving to ID, which means one thing! After craving a local Rexburg sandwich shop, I plan on eating there nearly every day. :) Millhallow here I come!
- Our boys all call the baby different things:
- Ledger – “BB-8, we can call her BB for short.”
- Cannon – “Baby Night night”
- Cruiz – “Chewbacca”
- Mom & Dad – We need to start agreeing on some names. I think I plan on holding strong this time…